Nong Nooch is world renowned for its impressive Elephant and Thai Cultural Shows, along with what is largely considered the biggest and most beautiful botanical garden in Southeast Asia.
The garden is constantly developing and evolving, creating new interests for our loyal members and returning guests. Nong Nooch garden is also dedicated to education, preservation and research as well as the conservation of the worlds LARGEST palm collection, the largest variety of Orchids in Thailand and other tropical flora and fauna.
Spend a weekend with the family at our lakeside resort, with complimentary entry. Dine at a variety of our restaurants catering for all cuisine choices or enjoy our cafes; all for your convenience. Come and visit us at Nong Nooch Garden, it’s an experience you’ll never forget.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel in Pattaya city area,Jomtien Beach,Naklua Beach
- All admission fee as in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Pattaya area,Jomtien.(To be advised)
- The gardens are open every day from 8.00 AM. to 18.00 PM.
- Lunch Starts from : 12.00 PM.
Show Starts from :
- Round 1 09:45 AM.
- Round 2 10:45 AM.
- Round 3 01:45 PM.
- Round 4 02:45 PM.
- Round 5 03:45 PM.
- Round 6 04:30 PM