Underwater World Pattaya is a leisure attraction showcasing the rich variety of marine life found around the region. Situated at Pattaya, it complements the many other educational and recreational activities available at this beautiful seaside resort.
At Underwater World Pattaya, visitors are taken on a voyage to the bottom of the sea , which begins at the sandy beaches and shallow rock pools at the water’s edge. From here, they start their descent, passing brightly colored corals and all kinds of exotic ocean-dwellers along the way. Finally they come to a spectacular 100 meter-long tunnel with acrylic windows, home to great shoals of fish, prowling predators and a host of other creatures that inhabit the ocean depths.
Besides opening visitors eyes to the brilliance and diversity of undersea life, Underwater World Pattaya also plays an important role in education and marine conservation. School visits are actively supported, and new educational programs are constantly being developed.
- All admission fee as in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Opening Hours : Daily from 09.00 am. – 06.00 pm. (last admission at 05.30 pm.)
- Three Musketeers Show: 09:30 am., 11:00 am., 02:30 pm., 05::00 pm.
- Coral Reef Zone: 10:30 am., 02:00 pm.
- Shark and Ray Zone: 11:30 am., 03:00 pm., 04:30 pm.
- Touch Pool: 01:00 pm.
- The Giant Siam Zone: 10:00 am., 01:30 pm.
- Child means a child whose height is 90- 130 CM. Child whose height is under 90 CM. is free.
- Option Transfer : Minimum 2 pax per booking. (Based on Adult)